Money motivated? Have a high drive for hitting sales targets? Relish on interacting with customers of a daily basis? Currently a Car Sales Executive keen for a change of scenery? If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you have come to the right place…
Situated in the quaint and sea side town of Worthing, I am currently working along aside an incredibly successful dealership who are looking to appoint a Car Sales Executive. This is an outstanding position for someone to have the opportunity to work within a highly driven and expanding sales team.
What is involved as a Car Sales Executive?
- First point of contact to customers/clients arriving within the dealership showroom and making sure they receive the highest quality of customer service
- Listening to customers' requirements and what they will be looking for in their next vehicle purchase including add on features and additional products
- Developing and maintaining strong solid relationships with existing customers and requirements
- Hitting and exceeding your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target
- Responding punctually to incoming email queries and telephone calls
- Negotiating contacts, packages, terms of agreements as well as the price, cost, delivery with buyers and managers
- Up selling accessories and aftersales service
- Keeping up to date with automotive and brand news as well as new products and stock lists
- Assisting with stock check and ordering of new/used cars when required
- Completing general ad-hoc duties such as checking quantity of stock, general emails and telephone calls
- Complying to all Health and Safety standards and policies
What are we looking for from you?
- Car Sales Executive experience within a main dealership is vital
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of hitting sales targets continuously
- FCA Accredited
- Well-presented and professional individual
- Excellent automotive knowledge
- Flexible to work weekends and also bank holidays
What will you be rewarded with?
£12,000 - £14,000 basic salary plus an OTE £45,000 - £50,000
Company car; Personal and business fuel allowance
Full brand training and development
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.