An exclusive and exciting position has become available for a Car Sales Executive looking to relocate to a quaint and beautiful part of Europe.
My client prides themselves on delivering the highest quality of customer satisfaction and are now looking for a confident individual who is able to demonstrate this. You will be offered an outstanding salary package and a company loan to get you started off in this picturesque country.
If you are open to the idea of relocating and would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity on offer then please apply today.
In this role you will be…
- Selling and promoting the sale of used vehicles in line with the dealership and manufacturer's trading policies
- First point of contact to customers arriving within the dealership and providing them with the highest standard of customer service by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude
- Consistently hitting and achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly car sales targets as well as secondary accessory and service plan targets
- Arranging test drives for customers when required and guiding them into making the right vehicle purchase
- Assisting in the negotiating process, packages, terms of agreement as well as the price, cost, delivery with buyers and managers
- Responding to any incoming customer queries that may come through email or over the phone
- Maintaining a high level of product knowledge and automotive industry news
- Assisting with stock checks and ordering of cars to the dealership when required
- Recording all sales enquiries along with the sales activity within the dealership
- Attending training courses when required
- Completing general Adhoc duties such as checking stock quantity, general emails and telephone calls
- Maintaining a presentable and tidy showroom
- Communicating effectively with General Sales Manager, Sales Manager and other Executives on site to ensure a smooth-running sales department
- Complying with all health and safety standards and company policies
What skills are we looking for?
- The ability to relocate easily within a key location within Europe
- Previous experience working within a Car Sales Executive role, ideally main dealership experience
- Dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work confidently in a fast paced and busy environment
- A flexible individual who is able to work effectively alone and also within a team
- Able to manage a large workload efficiently
- Attention to detail is vital
- Full UK Driving Licence
- FCA Accredited
- Proven record of consistent and strong sales numbers
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic salary package of £15,750 basic plus an outstanding £70,000 OTE
Company car plus a fuel allowance
21 days holiday plus bank holidays
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.