Position: Car Sales Executive
Location: Imperial Car Supermarkets Chertsey, Staines Road, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 9DA
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 OTE (Basic + Commission + Car)
Hours: Hours: Full Time - 40.5 Per Week (MON - SUN) 2 days off per week
***Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence ***
Due to continued expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen at our Chertsey Branch for a Car Sales Executive! This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to both the development of the Chertsey branch and the growth of Imperial Cars; one of the nation’s fastest growing used car operations.
The Car Sales Executive role is to sell company vehicles and value-added products in accordance with the Imperial Cars’ sales process and ensuring the maximum profitability is achieved whilst maintaining high standards and achieving an excellent customer experience. The right individual will be rewarded with a competitive salary and will get the opportunity to earn bonuses to rival the best in the business.
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities using proactive methods such as outbound telephone prospecting and follow up telephone calls to previous customers.
• Ensure all customers are well informed and shown all available options, extended warranties and any other value added products.
• Ensure demonstration vehicles, showroom and forecourt display stock are immaculate and presented in line with the Company’s expectations at all times.
• Constantly strive towards achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction whilst always behaving as an ambassador of the Company.
• Actively sell, using the Company’s sales process, a minimum standard of 12 vehicles per calendar month.
• In-line with GDPR, updating the company’s chosen CRM platform to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
• Ensure all work stations and showroom/forecourt areas are clean and tidy at all times.
• Ensure that at all times the company’s standard sales process is adhered too.
• Attend all training programmes as necessary and when instructed.
• Attending as sales review meetings.
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Behaviours
• Excellent face to face customer service skills.
• Ability to build rapport quickly.
• Innovative prospecting ideas.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Passion to succeed.
• Creative thinking.
• A background in Car Sales is preferred, although this is not essential as excellent training will be provided.
• We are particularly interested in meeting proven, strong, forward thinking sales people.
• Holiday – 20 days paid holiday (increases with level of service) plus 8 days Statutory Bank Holidays
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
**According to Auto Trader’s ‘Motor Trader Magazine’, Imperial Cars currently sit at 10th place in the list of the ‘Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’
In the 2019 Automotive Magazine’s ‘AM Awards’ we confirmed as ‘Best Independent Used Car Dealer of the Year’
**In the 2017 ‘Car Dealer Magazine Awards’ we were voted 1st in the ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ category
In the 2016 ‘Car Dealer Magazine Awards’ we were 2nd in the ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ category, and also 2nd in the top 140 of ‘Most Influential Dealers on Twitter’
**In the Auto Trader ‘Click’ awards we were voted ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ in 2015, ‘Digital Forecourt of the Year’ in 2016, ‘Data Driven Retailer of the Year’ in 2017, and ‘Digital Retailer of the Year’ in 2017
We currently have 14 branches in the UK: Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Portsmouth, Fleet, Swanwick, Halesowen, Mountsorrel, Exeter, Ipswich, Newport Pagnell, Cardiff, Bristol, and Grangemouth in Scotland