Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Car Sales Executive Required in Rugby.
Salary: Up to £12,500 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: New and Used Vehicle Sales Executive Required For Main Car Dealership - Rugby
Our award winning client is currently looking for a New and Used Car Sales Executive for their busy Main Car Dealership in Rugby.
The company you would be joining are a family-run dealership that prides themselves on the service they deliver. You would be working in a state of the art environment having recently moved premises to provide a greater level of service to customers and staff alike.
Main duties will include:
* To follow up present bank of customers.
* To appraise part-exchange vehicles in a professional manner and agree valuation with Vehicle Sales Manager.
* To offer and arrange test drives for customers.
* Keeping customers informed of delivery progress and advise any delay.
* To carry out paperwork duties in a precise and efficient manner.
* To ensure vehicle displays are maintained to high standard.
* Maintain a smart and clean appearance and carry out all duties in a safe and courteous manner.
* Company Car.
* Training courses.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have a proven track record in Car Sales, this could be your opportunity to take the next step in your career!
Contact Drew at Perfect Placement for further information!
To apply please send your CV to Drew Hart quoting J76170, Car Sales Executive, Rugby.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright