Car Sales Executive
OSR Recruitment are seeking to recruit a Car Sales Executive for a well-established main dealer in Bury St Edmunds, selling new and used vehicles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing sales professional who is looking to make a career within automotive sales.
A solid sales background is essential for this position; you must be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering excellent customer service alongside working in a target driven environment.
Our client is offering a fantastic salary package, with company car and a very competitive bonus scheme.
- High achieving, highly motivated team player with a desire to succeed
- Flexible approach to work and people
- IT literacy - awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
- Achieve/exceed individual sales targets to contribute to the site profitability
- Update and improve product knowledge to increase opportunities for sales
- Promote, at all times, the franchiser and franchisee culture of quality and excellence
- Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression
- Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales and General Manager
- Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs, ensuring no walk-outs and that customers are introduced to Finance & Insurance specialist
- Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs and financial requirements
- Plan and organise sales activities to maximise the time available for face-to-face selling, both on and off-site, daily telephone prospecting and vehicle hand-over is conducted according to the prescribed procedure
- Ensure all paperwork is fully and accurately completed and that you have obtained the customers signature and transactions are signed off by Manager
- Operate the prospecting and follow-up system and keep an up-to-date diary so that appointments and follow-up entries are made and returned to the database executive for entry
- Ensure Sales Administrators are correctly advised of vehicles required and delivery dates
- Follow all laid-down administrative procedures on activities, reports, company procedures
- Training on the above will be provided for this role
Please contact OSR Recruitment onfor any further information.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.