7 months ago
Arbury Motor Group is a West Midlands multi award winning dealer group, currently representing Citroen, Fiat, Nissan, Skoda, SEAT and Peugeot brands. We require a Business Manager at our successful Leamington Spa, Peugeot dealership.
If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding and fulfilling long term career whilst working for a very well respected independent dealer group in the West Midlands then this could be the job for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Manager to handle our customer's finance and insurance needs when purchasing their vehicle. Within each of our dealerships Arbury have specialists who can advise, guide and offer customers comprehensive support in all of their vehicle financing and insurance requirements.
The main duties for the role include
• Maximising profitability from the sale of finance, insurance and warranty solutions.
• Discussing the financial requirements of our customers.
• Selling finance, insurance, warranties and any other services offered by our dealerships.
• Working closely with members of the Sales Team and providing advice, coaching and assistance with regard to closing deals.
• Proposing financial agreements to our nominated lenders.
• Ensuring that all documentation is accurate and FCA compliant.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records on vehicle sales and finance transactions.
• Ensuring that all cars financed are paid for within the agreed timeframes.
• You will be confident in discussing and identifying individual / company requirements.
• Outstanding record of sales achievement with exceptional finance sales performance.
• Highly organised to ensure that all company, manufacturer and finance house paperwork is correct and FCA compliant.
• With proven experience as either Business Manager or Senior Sales Executive within the motor industry, you'll be process driven and possess a track record of exceeding targets. Persuasive and influential, you'll be highly commercial and a real people person.
• At all times our focus is on Treating our customers fairly and ensuring the correct customer outcome is achieved
• Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company’s FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
If you are genuinely interested in joining our company and can demonstrate the above we would be very interested to hear from you.