Business Development Manager
The Role –
Pembroke Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, working for one of the most iconic and prestigious brands in the automotive sector this is an opportunity not to be missed!
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for liaising with Brokers, local businesses, developing new relationships and account management for existing relationships with local businesses (SMEs). You will have responsibility for the full sales process from initial enquiry through to handover.
Key Responsibilities –
· Achieving vehicle sales and profit targets, and vehicle related service objectives by providing premier customer service and consultation.
· Selling cars and achieving profit targets
· Handling all customer enquiries by providing premium customer service
· Creating a strong product knowledge and speaking confidently and effectively to existing and potential customers about our cars
· Prospecting to new customers and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
Essential Requirements –
· Proven track record of B2B sales / business development
· Ability to maximise sales opportunities and profitability
· Excellent rapport building skills
· Strong customer focus and customer service skills
· A target driven attitude and ability to work within a high-pressured environment
· Full valid UK driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK
Desirable Requirements –
· Experience of fleet/vehicle sales
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!