Business Development Executive – Trade Parts Sales
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our Part Plus Centre in Reading is looking to recruit a new Business Development Executive
Outline of the role
The successful candidate will achieve agreed targets for Trade Parts sales while maintaining good relationships with existing customers and establishing new opportunities with the area. Working with each client you will present tailored solutions in order to meet their specific parts requirement. Exceptional levels of customer care and professionalism most be achieved at all times.
- Prepare and use a planned sales presentation, to achieve maximum results from available sales opportunities, including customer greeting, qualifying, handling objectives, product presentation and demonstrations, closing and delivery.
- Create additional sales opportunities for repeat or new business.
- Promote Manufacture approved Parts to business both new and current
- Contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention through effective representation.
- Develop a planned daily, weekly and monthly sales call programme as agreed with your Manager.
- Develop and maintain full knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key competitors.
- Handle dissatisfied customers calmly, resolve complaints with professionalism and sensitivity, and involve your Manager when necessary regarding any customers’ issues.
- Produce reports on all business sales activities including follow-up, prospecting, sales presentations, new clients etc, to ensure accurate sales forecasts.
- To assist in the development of strategy to increase business in accordance with Business/Growth plan.
- Meet with existing customers regularly to present new offers, to secure future business opportunities.
- Agree with your Manager an annual marketing plan, detailing monthly activity complete with costings and budgets.
- Grow business user database to ensure long-term growth of the business sales operation.
To be successful at this role you will need to demonstrate;
- Proactive nature and self starter
- Target driven
- Customer Focus with established relationship building skills.
- B2B previous sales abilities would be desirable
- Previous knowledge of Automotive parts would be desirable
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 9th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!