A brand-new position has become available working as a Brand Ambassador for a state-of-the-art dealership in South East London. This role will be focused on delivery an outstanding experience for customers wanting to 'rent' a car for under a month. You will be given full brand and model training to be able to advise, guide and promote the products and features of every model. This would be an ideal position for someone wanting to get into the automotive industry (as it is typically very hard to get into without experience) or if you have some experience but want to try something new.
If this feels like it would be right for you then you know what to do!
The role will entail…
- You will be responsible for speaking with customers that want to hire a vehicle from the dealership, guiding them through the features of the car and the specifics of the rental time and agreement if necessary.
- After you have had the brand training you will you into detail about the technology the vehicle offers ensuring you answer any questions the customer may have
- Answering any concerns and identifying solutions to any problems faced by the customer
- You will also be required to drop off vehicles to the customer, using public transport to return to the dealership
- At times when the rental desk is running efficiently you will help out in other areas of the sales department - on administration and in speaking with customers that want to purchase a vehicle.
What do you need to possess;
- You will need to have experience working in a customer centric environment ideally with a prestige or luxury brand
- Experience working in a dealership or rental environment would be a huge advantage but not an essential requirement
- You will need to be able to handle multiple demands and pressures still whilst smiling!
- You must hold a Full UK driving licence
- You must possess an open mind, have an outgoing, fun and ambitious personality to truly success in this role
- A strong technology background would be an advantage (social media, communication platforms, trending iOS Apps)
- Self-starter who possesses exceptional organisation and time management skills and has great attention to detail
What can you expect?
A basic salary from £19,000 - £23,000
Bonus based on KPI's - achievable and realistic
Training and career progression opportunities into sales or service from this role
Hours: Monday - Saturday (with a day off in lieu), Sundays on a rota basis (5.5-day week)
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.