We are recruiting for an additional experienced Vehicle Painter/Sprayer to work within our Bodyshop at Leeds, ideally ATA Accredited would be advantageous.
We are an VW Group Accredited Bodyshop and specialise in repairing a wide range of VW Group vehicles for a number of contracts and regular customers.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced Spray Painter with at least 5 years experience, using high, solid, clear coat technology and be fully conversant with modern water based paints.
Working within a small team, providing our customers with an excellent level of service and high quality repairs.
The successful candidate will be asked to prepare, mix and paint on an array of different makes and models of vehicles inline with manufacturers specifications and to the highest standards expected by our customers with the ability to work well under pressure.
Ongoing training is provided to meet with brand requirements.
• Setting up painting equipment
• Sanding down and preparing the bodywork
• Selecting, matching and mixing colours
• Applying primer coats, main coats and finishes
• Carrying out quality checks
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment
• The ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
• Good hand-to-eye coordination
• The ability to follow written instructions and keep records
• Experience in paint application
• Experience in 3 and 4 stage pearl application and dyes
• Colour tinting and recreation essential
• Masking and machine polishing
• Previous experience of Glasurit, PPG and Sikkens paints
• Previous training and accreditations would be beneficial but not essential as full brand specific training will be given
Childcare vouchers via a salary sacrifice
Employee car scheme – after qualifying period
Monday to Friday 8.30am to Friday 5.00pm