Our Client, a UK Leading Car Supermarket Group, is looking for experienced BODYSHOP TECHNICIANS to work within their busy expanding bodyshop based in LEIGHTON BUZZARD.
Salaries: £10.50 - £13.50 per hour. Up to £38,000 OTE
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Working Hours: 40 – 48 hours per week (Day & Night shifts available)
• Vehicle Painters
• Paint Polishers
• Panel Beater / Prepper
• MET / Strip & Fit Technicians
• Smart Repair Technicians
For these Bodyshop Technician positions you will be offered some fantastic benefits:
• A competitive salary
• Holiday entitlement that increases with length of service
• Opportunities for personal and career development
• Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
• Discounts on the High Street
• Discounts on Vehicles and Servicing
• Free parking on site
Our client aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. They have put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
The Jobs briefly:
To polish after refinishing a wide variety of Vehicles ensuring prepping and quality checks are completed to an extremely high standard. To paint a wide variety of Vehicles ensuring prepping and quality checks are completed to an extremely high standard. To carry out all repairs and replacements as per the allocated job card in a safe and cost effective manner. To undertake mechanical repair work on all makes and models of vehicles in a safe and economical manner, in line with Company processes and policy. To repair, paint and maintain a wide variety of Vehicles ensuring prepping and quality checks are completed to an extremely high standard.
What is expected from you:
• Experienced in a similar role
• Relevant qualification / education in the position applied for
• Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving License
• Ability to communicate with a diverse work group
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
What happens next?
Please apply now for this Motor Trade Bodyshop Technician positions and our Recruitment Team will contact you to advise you of the next stage.