Smart Fleet Solutions
We're vehicle refurbishment experts:
From our headquarters in Holmes Chapel in Cheshire, we employ over 400 people across a number of UK locations. We have a long history of working with some of the largest and most prestigious companies in the motor industry, and as part of Greenhous Group (Holdings) Ltd we can trace our roots back over 100 years, almost to the beginning of the motor trade itself!
What we do:
We work with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world, and our constant investment in new technology ensures that we stay at the forefront of the refurbishment industry. Our national network of state of the art technical centres covers the entire UK and includes centres in Cold Meece in Staffordshire; Westbury in Wiltshire; Long Bennington in Nottinghamshire and Livingston in Scotland. Our highly trained teams are experts in all aspects of the technical services process, including collection and vehicle appraisal, refurbishment, storage, loose-item management and vehicle imagery.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + achievable team related bonus + excellent benefits package
- Contributory pension scheme (enhanced option available)
- 22-day holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- SmartVehicleSales (availability of discounted vehicles)
- MyStaffShop (retail discounts & savings)
- Free on-site parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Well-being package (occupational health)
- Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG23 5FF
THE OPPORTUNITY: BODYSHOP SUPERVISOR:
- AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL - previous experience in a technical role such as Panel Beater / Paint Sprayer / Smart Repairer / Polisher / Prepper / MET Technician is essential due to the hands on nature of the role.
- Supervise and develop our workshop and refurbishment team to continually achieve throughput and cycle time targets
- Produce consistent levels of productivity
- "Right first time" quality assurance that maintains our high standards of service to our customers
BODYSHOP SUPERVISOR: The Role
- Ensure workshop & refurbishment production targets are met
- Supervise team of 10+ operatives and technicians
- Maintain and improve the service level agreements
- Provide scheduled customer updates
- Responsibility for shift activities
- Motivate and focus team leaders to achieve objectives
- Attend and participate in performance related management/team meetings
- Set weekly targets through regular planning sessions
- Maintain a tidy and professional working environment with a special emphasis on health and safety
- Work with sub-contractors, consultants and demonstrators
- Establish staff training needs; communicate training requests
BODYSHOP SUPERVISOR: The Person
- Proven background in the motor industry.
- Detailed understanding of the refurbishment workshop process.
- Experience and knowledge of refurbishment best practices.
- Extensive automotive knowledge.
- Ability to motivate, delegate and mentor.
- Leadership quality and skills with a mature and professional approach.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to overcome possible challenging situations.
- IT skills are essential
- An Automotive industry qualification with C&G, NVQ or ATA accreditation (desirable, not essential).
- Up to £13.00 an hour dependent on your background, expertise
- Earn an achievable bonus
- Guaranteed 50 hours a week plus overtime availability
This is your opportunity to join a fast paced, evolving, progressive, ever changing and forward thinking progressive business
Get cracking, click on apply now and upload your CV