This exciting opportunity exists within our DM Keith Leeds ŠKODA Dealership
**Please note: All candidates must follow the on-line application process**
ŠKODA’s excellent range of cars, with their great design and outstanding quality, combined with the service provided by our retailers, deliver “an extra bit of car” to a growing number of satisfied customers. Our team is passionate about the brand and our reputation and have ambitious plans to capitalise on our success. To achieve this we require equally talented and passionate people.
ŠKODA: Simply Clever
We are recruiting for a Bodyshop Repairer to work in a busy Bodyshop within a Franchised Motor Dealership environment.
The Bodyshop is VWG Group approved.
Up to 24,252K depending on experience
Up to 29K depending on experience
Hours of work
Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Saturday ( 1 in 3) 8.30am – 12.30pm
Owned and run by our family for 50 years, we have a reputation for friendly, personal service and great value.
With six sites across Yorkshire we’re the UK’s largest ŠKODA retailer.
You will be able to complete alloy wheel repairs and refurbishments and cosmetic paint repairs.
· As the SMART Repairer you’ll carry out all aspects of paint spraying to all types of vehicles in the workshops.
· You will also be responsible for minor body repair work for vehicles in an efficient, skillful, and timely manner.
· To ensure that customer requirements for vehicle repairs are fully understood and that work
completed is in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
· To undertake repair activities on vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
· To care for customers’ vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
· Advise and report on vehicle faults noticed while working on vehicles, including future repair requirements.
· To ensure that each vehicle is checked for damage and report to the Bodyshop Advisors for them to maximise potential upsell opportunities.
· Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ and approved estimated systems repair times or in the case of opinion times, those set by controller/supervisory staff.
· Carry out all work to the highest standard to ensure customer satisfaction, promoting repeat business.
· Protect customers’ vehicles with covers and dust sheets and use wipes and other consumables to keep customers’ vehicles clean.
· Maintain the security of customers’ vehicles while in your custody, including personal effects and contents by locking cars when they are left unattended.
· Ensure that all vehicles are thoroughly examined and report on the condition, serviceability and safety of vehicles.
· Explain to customers as and when required, the technical nature of repairs undertaken.
22 days annual leave Childcare vouchers via salary sacrifice Entitlement to join the Employee car scheme – after a qualifying period
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**