HALLIWELL JONES (CHESTER) LTD
Position: Bodyshop Paint Technician
Here at Halliwell Jones (Chester) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Bodyshop Paint Technician. The position is located at our Chester Centre which is a fantastic facility consisting of an impressive, recently modernised Aftersales Centre and Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager the main objectives of the post are to:
· To carry out body repair and/or paint refinish work efficiently and to BMW standards.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Ability to carry out body repairs including painting.
· Excellent customer service and organisation skills.
· Excellent administrative skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary and the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.