Bodyshop Paint Technician
Salary - £26,520 to £27,625 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Working hours – Monday to Friday 06:00 to 14:30 / 13:30 to 22:00
Due to our continued success as one of the country’s leading suppliers of heavy commercial vehicles we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Paint Technician responsible for preparing and painting new and used vehicles to a high standard at our SHEFFIELD branch.
At Scania we invest considerably in staff development and training and you can expect to receive comprehensive training to provide opportunities for career progression not only in the UK but throughout our Global organisation.
* Spray paint all makes of new and used vehicles and trailers to VOSA road worthiness standard which may include:
* Prepare and paint whole vehicles
* Prepare and paint vehicle panels
* Assist with estimating process
* Strip and rebuild vehicles
Key requirements for the role:
* Technical qualification for vehicle painting - ESSENTIAL
* Experience in commercial vehicle painting - ESSENTIAL
* Current driving licence
* Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Good verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer care skills
* Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
* Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements
* Computer literate
* LGV/HGV licence
Excellent benefits package including pension scheme, complementary life insurance, financial incentive schemes, discounts on major retail outlets including groceries. For a full breakdown of benefits; please visit our website and follow the careers link.
Working for Scania is not just about the job. It’s about you too, and this is where the company goes the extra mile, and provides an industry leading employment package.
Scania is dedicated to delivering exceptional products and services to our customers and the successful candidate will reflect our core values; customer first, respect for the individual, determination, integrity, team spirit and quality in all we do.
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role, then please apply today.
Scania (Great Britain) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**