With a turnover of around £250 million per annum and employing over 900 members of staff, this franchise dealership group offers an excellent working environment across their 12 sites.
They require a self-motivated individual, who is able to use their own initiative to work alongside our existing team in our busy Bodyshop.
Estimating experience preferred along with a traceable work history within a Bodyshop environment.
The Ideal candidate will:
· Possess a flexible approach and a positive attitude
· Be committed to achieve complete customer satisfaction
· Help achieve sales targets as set out by Accident Repair Centre Manager
· Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
· Comply with Health & Safety Procedures
· Comply with Company administrative procedures i.e. Use clock card machine, complete job cards etc
· Knowledge of Audatex would be an advantage
It would be an advantage if the individual had Audatex experience, although full training will be given.
In exchange they will offer a competitive salary and bonus package and a stable working environment with one of the industries market leaders.
Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm