A specialist automotive group have just opened up a position for an experienced Bodyshop Advisor to join their team of advisors at their dealership located in Redhill.
This is a lucrative opportunity for someone to show off the skills they have already gained within the industry as well as develop themselves further.
My client is therefore looking for someone who has excellent written and verbal skills as well as excellent attention to detail. It is a fast-paced role, requiring good time management skills within an organised and efficient individual.
So, if you possess these skills…
Take a look below at your duties and responsibilities…
You will be:
- Advising customers with precise and appropriate estimated costs on repairs and work to be undertaken, as well as predicted completion and collection times
- Ensure the customer is aware of the services being provided whilst also ensuring you understand all the needs and requirements of the customer
- Again, ensuring customers understand their work due to be completed and that they have authorised this by taking their signature
- Making the customer aware of additional services and products and utilising your sales skills to upsell, ensuring it is appropriate to the customers' needs
- Maintaining the displays and promotions of offers available and actively provide interested customers with the relevant marketing information
- Contacting the customer prior to their visit to confirm their booking, vehicle information, details of work to be carried out and finally the method of payment
- Liaising with the Bodyshop team to anticipate any early completions or delays in completions of the repairs to relay back to the customer
- Collecting payments from customer at time of collection and recording this on the cash/ credit recording system accurately and securely
- Checking all dealership approved procedures are adopted for verification of validity when payment is made by cheque, credit card or charge card
- Ensuring all customer understand the obligations under warranty and the manufacturers policy and wording on the warranty claim paperwork
- Recording all warranty work and free of charge work is signed off by the customer ensuring that they fully understand the limits and conditions of such work and effects of the repair
- Administering paperwork system and control the flow of documentation to enable records and customer vehicle details
- Informing the Aftersales manager on customer feedback whether positive or negative
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Previous experience as a Bodyshop Advisor or within the Bodyshop would be highly desired
- Someone who has the ability to clearly record vital information accurately, and pass such information to fellow staff members and onto in house records, systems and paperwork
- Significant warranty and policy knowledge is desired
- Previous experience with the brand would be desired - which will be revealed when you apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Someone who will go the extra mile, show initiative and provide high levels of customer service consistently
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £24,000 with an OTE of £32,520.
Please contact me for further information on brand, hours, days of work and additional company benefits.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.