Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Workshop Controller Required in Newport.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Workshop Controller for Multi Franchise Car Dealership - Newport
A rare and not to miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Workshop Controller within Our Client's Automotive Multi Franchise approved Service Department in Newport
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delegating workloads to the Technicians in the workshop.
* Supervising Technicians working in workshop bays and an Assistant Workshop Controller.
* Extensive liaison with Service Department to ensure smooth running of all jobs carried out to the Dealerships standard.
* Liaising with and assisting Technicians.
* Checking recalls and liaising with the Warranty Department.
* Ensuring WIP's deadlines are met and carried out in a cost effective manner.
* Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work.
* Adhering to company's Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace.
In order to be eligible for this role you must have knowledge of:
* New models and recent improvements through technical bulletins, training courses, technical magazines etc.
* Automotive systems (e.g., detailed understanding of diagnostics, functions of specific vehicle systems and repair of such systems).
* Safety policies and procedures.
* The internal structure and function of a Service Department.
* Warranty guidelines and how to accurately apply them to warranty service orders (warranty policies and procedures).
* Computer capabilities for workshop loading, monitoring of work in progress, record-keeping, parts information etc.
You will need to be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise and maximise. The ideal candidate will be confident in a busy Service Department with good knowledge of warranty procedures, the ability to control staff and obtain high output of sales, first time fix and customer satisfaction. You will be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise and maximise. This position will best suit an established Workshop Controller looking for a new challenging direction in their career.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary up to £25,000 per annum with an additional bonus potential of £5,000 per annum, full manufacturer training, 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays, a workplace pension scheme, and fantastic long term career prospects with an established brand and business. You will work a 45 hour week and will need to be flexible to support the demands of the business.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting Ref: J64631, Workshop Controller, Newport.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.