Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Technician required in Guildford.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Technician / Garage Mechanic Required for Main Dealer - Guildford
Automotive Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Required for Successful Main Dealer in Guildford.
Our client a family run accredited garage in the Guildford area are currently looking to hire an experienced light vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their busy Dealership.
These duties may include…
* Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines
* Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs
* Producing time estimates
* Maintaining repair and service records
* Diagnosing the cause of a problem
* Repairing the problem in line with manufacturers' standards
* Repairing and replacing vehicle components
* Testing existing and repaired systems
* Checking for problems in newer vehicles with testing equipment connected to the vehicle's electronic control unit (ECU)
* Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisor's
If you have the correct manufacture training the salary offered will be flexible to for what you may be looking for. Our client is offering anything from £25k - £30k depending on qualification level with bonus in addition.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the in Guildford area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
You will need also need your own tools.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm with only 1 in 2 Saturday's
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Technician / Workshop based roles in Surrey or SW London, contact Georgia at Perfect Placement today.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Georgia Trew quoting J72628, Technician, Guildford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.