Technician Required with a Main Dealer in Newbury, Berkshire.
Development training provided
This is a fantastic opportunity. Our clients are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Technician/ Mechanic to work within our Clients franchised main car dealership.
As an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician within a busy automotive workshop you should be used to working to the following;
• Working to main dealer standard as part of an aftersales team.
• Completing job cards and working to meet targets and deadlines.
• Competent in the service and repair of vehicles using the latest diagnostic equipment.
• Have NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in light vehicle maintenance and repair
• Have experience working within a franchised main dealer workshop
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience post apprenticeship
• Show good attention to detail
• Show willingness to learn
• Be able to work to meet targets and deadlines
• Provide evidence of job stability
• Having an MOT Smart Card would be an advantage and may be entitled to a higher wage, although not essential
The Successful candidate will receive 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service increases to 30 days.
To apply for this position or for further information please contact Oliver Bellamy at progress Recruitment Solutions quoting reference PRS12511
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Service & Aftersales | Workshop | Technician | Mechanic | Newbury | Berkshire |