Service Advisor required for Car Dealership in Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Depending on experience, OTE £20,000
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 6.00pm + Saturday mornings on rota (currently 1 in 3)
We are looking for a Motor Trade Service Advisor to join our Client's family run Car Dealership in Doncaster.
The role will entail:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the service department
- Booking in vehicles, arranging alternative transport as and when required
- Workshop loading
- Liaising with the both the Technicians and Customers
- Providing quotations
- Advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- Promoting additional work, services and warranties
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- Invoicing, arranging and taking payment
To be considered for the above vacancy candidates must have recent experience within a Service Advisor / Aftersales Advisor / Service Receptionist or similar role. Experience with Dealer Management Software such as Pinnacle, Kerridge or KDMS would be advantageous.
Apply with your full CV to Daniel Bush at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference No: PRS20872
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from car sales and vehicle technician jobs through to general manager.