4996 jobs - 35 added today
303645 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639036
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
about 1 year ago
Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment
Salary: £36000 - £40000 per annum
Location: UK, London, North London
Job type: Permanent
Contact: Kieran Rudrum
Category: Vehicle Technician Jobs

Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Senior Technician/Charge Hand Required in North London.

Salary: Up to £36,000 Basic, OTE £40,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent

Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Senior Technician/Charge Hand Required for leading Logistics Company - North London

My Client, a leading Logistics organisation, is looking for a Charge Hand Technician to maintain their fleet in the North London Area.

Previous LCV and workshop management experience is desirable but not essential. Main Dealer experience from Main Dealers who have a Commercial Vehicle department would also be desirable.

This is an opportunity to work for a world leading logistics company who value excellent customer service as its highest priority. My client will require you to spend 80% of your time taking part in diagnosing and Servicing my Clients fleet of vehicles, and will spend the other 20% of your time partaking in Workshop Controller activities such as Admin tasks, calculating efficiencies and creating work rotas.

If successful, you will be required to work from 7am - 3:30pm Mon-Fri with 30 minutes lunch for the first and third weeks of a working month and to work 1pm - 9:30pm Mon-Fri with 30 minutes lunch for the Second and Fourth for the month. In return my client is willing to pay a competitive £36,000 Basic salary

In this role you will be responsible for maintaining my clients fleet of commercial vehicles.

My Client is looking for a Charge Hand Technician who can realistically work in the North London area.

If you are interested in this vacancy of other vacancies in North London please contact Kieran Rudrum.

To apply please send your CV to Kieran Rudrum quoting, J70946, Senior Technician, North London.

Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.

Continue your job search on Facebook : javascript:void(0);

Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).

Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.

The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.

Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...

25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Master Technician
North London
£30k - £40k
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
Vehicle Technician
London, North London, West London, North West London
£30k - £40k
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
North London
£30k - £40k
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
Motor Trade Vehicle Technician
London, North London, West London
£25k - £30k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top