Sales Administrator required for Busy Automotive Main Dealer in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Full time: Mon-Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Car Sales Administrator to join our Client's Car Main Dealer Sales Team in Buckinghamshire. Experience in a Motor-trade Sales Administrator position within a Franchised Dealer in the automotive industry is essential.
The main role of the position is to provide assistance to the sales department.
To apply, candidates:
• Articulate and a good communicator, good with English Language (verbally and written)
• Motor-trade derived Sales Admin experience is essential
• Able to prioritise a constantly changing to do list
• Franchised automotive main dealer experience
• You will be highly accurate, efficient, trustworthy and reliable, self-motivated, articulate and a good communicator
• The successful candidate will be fluent in the use of Microsoft packages, including Word and Excel. You will have experience of the AFRL system and Automotive DMS such as Kerridge, KDMS, Pinnacle etc and invoicing
You will have the ability to work to high standards, in a fast paced, target driven environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and successful brand within a strong dealer group.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Hayley at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
To apply for this vacancy please quote job reference PRS21234
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Admin | Sales Admin | Customer Service | Amersham | Buckinghamshire |