Automotive OEM Account Manager required for this well established and highly successful Global Organisation based in London and surrounding areas.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 basic + £4,000 bonus
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday - flexibility required to fit in within business and client needs.
An exciting and rare opportunity to interact with existing Automotive OEM clients (currently Fiat Chrysler Group, Lamborghini and Volvo but these may be changed over time) to manage a range of client branded aftersales products that reinforce the end customer ownership experience, assist product improvements and support retention objectives. Liaising primarily with the Aftersales Departments you will have the drive and enthusiasm to establish good working relationships, have a knowledge of the industry and a keen eye on developing additional products and solutions to support clients on-going business objectives.
* To represent AGA in a professional and positive manner at all times developing relationships built on trust and knowledge of the automotive industry
* Manage and develop accounts in line with client and AGA requirements
* Monitor and track industry developments, taking account of these in managing accounts and developing new business
* Develop and implement an account strategy for the nominated account(s)
* Liaise and communicate with IT, Marketing, Sales Support, Finance, HR and Technical Operations areas within AGA to ensure effective communication and service delivery whilst maintaining excellent working relationships
* To achieve and exceed agreed annual sales turnover targets
* Ensure that any new business won with both existing and new clients is managed and maintained on an on-going basis
* Provide accurate reports which may include but not limited to:
o Monthly reports on account development
o Strategic account strategy (this may include a competitor analysis)
To apply please send your CV to Akash Cheeda quoting AT110, Automotive OEM Account Manager, London and surrounding areas. Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV.