Marketing Executive required in West Sussex Area!
Salary: On target earnings ranging up to £26,000 (depending on experience and location)
Are you a Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Automotive dealer groups in the UK?
We are looking for a confident, organised and pro-active individual who can play a leading role in the success of the group’s marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, this newly created role provides the opportunity to help shape the marketing across a number of brands within the group portfolio.
- Deliver the agreed marketing strategy through the creation and implementation of effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns and events
- Working closely with marketing agencies and brand partners to ensure our activity delivers against key business objectives and is approved and executed within brand guidelines
- Understand business challenges and opportunities and advise centres on marketing solutions, both online and offline, across Retail/Fleet/After Sales/Accessories
- Responsible for growth and development of social and digital marketing channels, ensuring all content and offers are monitored and kept up to date
- Completion and submission of marketing planners focusing on activity, spend and results
- An enthusiastic, positive and proactive attitude to quickly establish effective agency and internal relationships
- Effectively provide on-going support and advice to each centre
- Help develop and improve the customer journey using timely and relevant communications
- Support development of lead generation initiatives
- Play a key role within the marketing team helping to develop competitiveness in the market
- Reporting and performance analysis of all campaign activity
- Ensure all activity and data management is GDPR compliant
- Passionate about marketing
- Educated to degree level
- Have previous marketing experience (qualification or in a similar role)
- Be a confident communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Team player, highly organised and able to work under pressure
- Competent with all Microsoft Office programmes
- Automotive experience would be preferred, but not essential.
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points, as role may require travel to business meeting
- If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards and development, then this is the role for you
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm
Apply with your full CV to Paige Dey @ Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference PRS21529
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from car sales and vehicle technician jobs through to general manager.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Marketing | Marketing Executive | Crawley | West Sussex | Jobs | Sussex | Surrey |