Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive HGV Workshop Controller required in Lincoln.
Salary: Up to £30,420 Basic, OTE £37,000 Per Annum
Term: Full time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive HGV Workshop Foreman Required For Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Lincoln
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Lincoln, requires a Commercial Vehicle Workshop Foreman for their busy site.
You will be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise workloads. Alongside your ability to control and distribute work within the workshop you will also be required to be 50% productive. So if you are looking to take that next step up from a general HGV Technician role then this is a great opportunity for you.
* To ensure diagnostic, maintenance, servicing and repair work is carried out to the highest standards of safety and quality as per Manufacturer standards.
* Ensure jobs are fairly, consistently and correctly allocated to technicians.
* To ensure that all work is of the quality to ensure outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
* To ensure that materials and equipment is used efficiently and the effective use of labour is maximised.
* To control and supervise staff in the use of equipment, tools and best repair methods.
* To create an environment of high team spirit and best practise.
* To enhance the reputation of the Company at every opportunity when interacting with others.
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 08:00-17:30 with 1in2 Saturday mornings plus being a part of the call out rota.
Motor Trade experience as a HGV Technician is essential.
If you feel you have the experience, or desire to take that next step in your career, or know someone who would be interested please get in touch.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in Lincoln, please contact Josh Williams.
To apply send your CV to Josh Williams quoting Job reference J70185, Workshop Controller, Lincoln.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.