HGV/LGV Technician required in Stoke on Trent!
Salary up to £29k + Overtime
2 Week Rota: Week 1 Mon-Fri, 6am-2.30pm | Week 2 Mon - Fri, 2pm-10:30pm
Do you have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Goods Vehicle Repair)?
- Your Own Tools?
- Previous commercial workshop experience?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a highly successful HGV and Commercial Vehicle Group where your contribution is recognised?
If you can answer YES, then you may be the person we're looking for!
You will spend most of your time in the workshop maintaining vehicles to high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services as well as carrying out roadside repairs to recover vehicles.
Vehicle analysis and diagnostics are also a critical part of this role to ensure you exceed customer expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
- A relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair) with a proven track record in vehicle repair and servicing
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- A full valid UK driving licence
- Experience of operating technical vehicle repair software is a distinct advantage in this role.
From Day 1 you'll have access to a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays
- Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
- Discounted BUPA Healthcare scheme
You'll also be offered internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths.
Apply now with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job ref PRS18241
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Commercial Vehicles | HGV | LGV | Large Goods Vehicles | Heavy Goods Vehicles | Workshop | Technician | Mechanic | Stoke | West Midlands