Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Depot Manager Required in Stoke on Trent.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, £37,000 OTE Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Depot Manager Required for Automotive Fast Fit Specialists - Stoke
Our client is looking for an experienced Fast-Fit Manager to join their busy automotive fast fit centre based in Stoke.
Experienced Branch Managers and Assistant Branch Managers will both be considered for this role.
You will be responsible for other members of staff so therefore must have excellent team leadership skills and have the ability to solve problems fast and effectively.
You must also possess excellent selling skills with the ability to maximise every opportunity that presents itself.
* Manage and develop staff in accordance with Company standards
* Commercial focus with an awareness and understanding of customer needs
* Understanding the external factors (economic / environmental) affecting the motor industry
* Leading by example
* Initiative and self-motivation
* Excellent team-player
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
* Able to analyse and rectify vehicle faults through the evaluation of relevant information and development of appropriate solutions
For your experience and skills you will be provided with an excellent package tailored to you.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today.
To apply please send your CV to Aaron Hunter quoting J72533, Depot Manager, Stoke on Trent.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.