Automotive Showroom Host required in Telford
Competitive salary depending on experience.
Mon-Fri 8.30am - 6pm
Sat 9-5 with a set day off every other week
Your main responsibility will be updating all of the websites that our client's vehicles are displayed on. This will include taking photographs and recording videos of full vehicle stock and uploading and updating to each of the websites. You will also be required to meet and greet customers, providing a warm and professional welcome to their business. In addition it will be your responsibility to move vehicles on the premises, in the showroom, between Branches and other Dealerships.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, being competent with computing/media technology and the ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work on your own initiative providing our customers with excellent service in the Showroom.
- Be a team player with bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride.
Apply now with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference PRS17079
Full company details available on application. Please ensure your correct contact details are in your CV!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade Jobs | Showroom Host | Reception | Customer Service | Administration | Motor Trade | Automotive | Telford | West Midlands