Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Aftersales Manager Required in Hereford.
Salary: Up to £40,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Aftersales Manager for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Hereford
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Hereford region, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Automotive Aftersales Manager for their Vehicle Dealership.
AFTERSALES MANAGER JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Head of Business and responsible for a team of roughly 15+ member of staff, your key job purpose will be to achieve vehicle parts and service volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the Aftersales team to be fully competent in their job roles as well as to manage the sourcing and supply of vehicle parts and monitor all service processes, ensuring that all customers receive excellent customer service.
As an Aftersales Manager, your objectives will be…
* Formulate policies and procedures to achieve maximum revenue and profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials.
* Control stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention.
* Help our client to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control.
* Ensure departmental compliance with our client's policies and industry guidelines.
* At least two years' recent or current experience in a Service or Aftersales Manager role for a medium to large franchise approved car dealership.
* Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment.
* Understanding of marketing processes and development of pricing strategies.
* Up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation, trade practices and FSA regulations and duties.
* Able to guide and direct a team.
* Able to demonstrate strong customer focus.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to negotiate and influence.
* A UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Basic starting salary of up to £40,000 per annum.
* Performance related bonus scheme creating an on-target-earning of £55,000 per annum.
* Access to a personal company car.
* 23 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
* Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
* Fantastic career prospects with an industry-leading nationwide business.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:00am-6:00pm with roughly 1 in 3/4 Saturdays 8:30am-12:00am subject to business demand.
This is one of many Automotive Jobs in Herefordshire, if you want to find out more about this Automotive Aftersales Manager Vacancy or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Josh Buck quoting J80437, Aftersales Manager, Hereford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.