Audi is one of the leading premium automotive brands with a passion for creating ultimate customer experiences. Building on these experiences Audi has launched Audi on demand, a premium mobility service.
Customer needs are changing, meaning the automotive industry is going through an exciting period of transformation, with both digital innovation and new usage models changing the way we do business. In response to customer trends, Audi has launched a truly ‘on-demand’ service that allows customers to book an Audi of their choice from their smartphone in minutes and have it delivered by a dedicated Audi on demand Associate.
We are looking for an Experience Team Leader who will be at the heart of our operation, delivering extraordinary customer service. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the brands exciting journey to becoming a premium mobility service provider as we expand and evolve our product.
You’ll have a passion for our products, acting as a brand ambassador for the service, delivering mobility for our customers whether that’s for one day or 28.
Ideally you’ll have experience working within a premium brand and have experience in a customer centric environment, managing a team and delivering future business opportunities. At the heart of this role is the ability to successfully handle multiple demands whilst delivering extraordinary customer service.
Qualifications (skills and experience)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in premium service industry or hospitality
· Minimum 2 years of driving experience with a clean driving license
· Qualifications in hospitality or retail would be preferable
· Experience of rental/fleet car operations would be preferable
· Full and current with minimum two years full driving license
· Clean driving license with no penalties
· Ability to work evenings and weekends
· Willingness to work on a flexible schedule according to customer volume
Currently we are launching Audi on demand in Birmingham
If this sounds like you apply or register your interest today.