Job Description: Workshop Assistant Manager
The company is well-established in the tyre industry and over the last 50 years has earned an enviable reputation by ‘exceeding our customers’ expectations’.
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to not only help run the business in our flagship branch but to help expand our services into more mechanical repair work too.
Reporting to, and working with, the Branch Manager you will have the responsibility for the day-to-day smooth running of the workshop; this is an exceptional opportunity for the right person, being hands-on from start to finish. If you are up for the challenge, highly motivated and organised we'd love to hear from you.
It is acknowledged that you will need :
• in-depth Industry experience with a proven track record in the tyre and exhaust industry or vehicle repair and maintenance sector
• Exceptional customer care skills and engaging personality
• Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
• Able to prioritise; work to deadlines and achieve results
• Full clean driving licence; live in the Andover area
• Very competitive salary
• End of year bonus
• 28 days holiday (with incremental increases)
• Generous staff discounts
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package; including 20 days holiday a year with incremental increases and Bank Holidays, pension, medical insurance and generous staff discounts.