4 months ago
Come and join Avis Budget Group as an Assistant Store Manager.
Would you like to join us and develop on your customer service and management skills? Do you thrive on working in a face to face sales environment? Do you have strong team building skills with the ability to motivate others?
As an Assistant Store Manager, you will have the opportunity to work within a target driven environment and support the Store Manager to manage and improve the operational and revenue performance of a team of Rental Sales Agents.
Key responsibilities of an Assistant Manager
* Supporting, motivating and coaching a team and working actively with senior managers to raise personal and business performance
* Deputising in the Store Manager’s absence.
* Managing and developing business relationships with internal and external stakeholders and promoting our brands
* Creating long lasting relationships with our customers in store
* Assisting in the logistic/fleet arrangements within the store to ensure that the store is running smoothly at all times
* Assist in other areas of the store as and when required.
* Displaying a strong sales focus, and mentoring the team to ensure that sales are maximised.
What we are looking for
* Previous face to face customer service experience preferably within a target driven environment
* Strong leadership skills, and the ability to lead and support a team.
* Excellent communication skills, and a strong customer focus.
* An ambitious and motivated individual, keen to embark on a management career within Avis Budget Group
* Full driving licence, with at least 12 months driving experience
What we will offer
* Competitive base salary + opportunity to earn managers quarterly bonus
* Intensive training to get you up to speed
* An exciting customer facing role, where no two days are the same.
* Staff rental discounts
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If you are interested, please apply now!
Apply now via the button below!