Do you have proven experience as an Accounts Assistant, Assistant Finance Manager or Dealership Accountant within the automotive industry?
Do you want to take the next steps in your career with a leading franchise dealer group?
Here at Perrys, we are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Finance Manager to be based at our site in Canterbury.
Why work for us?
Joining the Perrys team as an Assistant Finance Manager, you will play a real part in shaping the future of our company and in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Generous long service awards
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Could this be the ideal role for me?
The ideal Assistant Finance Manager will be able to demonstrate previous experience in an accounting role within a dealership environment and will ideally have experience using Kerridge though not essential. You will be an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a new challenge.
You will be a very process driven individual who is to detail orientated with a particular emphasis on department profitability through a process driven approach. You will be keen to support line management within the dealership with the various aspects of the accounting and administration functions.
What will my new role involve?
Joining our team as an Assistant Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
* Preparation of accurate and timely dealership accounts
* Maintenance of good credit control
* Maintenance of sound accounting procedures and systems
* Assisting other managers with the financial management of their departments
* Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Head Office
* Submission of Weekly Operating Controls to Head Office
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
* Maintenance of company asset register
* Review of new and used vehicle stocks on a regular basis
* Day to day assistance of finance department personnel and vehicle administrators
* Preparation and submission of monthly dealer composites to manufacturers
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Assistant Finance Manager.