Ripca BV and Ripca Ltd UK is a major Supplier/ Manufacture in Europe of Auto-electrical connector products such Cable, Terminals, Battery Terminals Switches, Relays, Inverters, Battery Chargers etc.. Ripca has the ambition to further grow in the next coming years in Europe. Quality, flexibility and offering a great service are the core values within our company. Ripca distinguishes itself by supplying over more than 25.000 high quality products from stock directly to the automotive industry, trucks, vans, shipbuilding, and general industry. The corporate culture within Ripca could be described as informal where initiative is strongly appreciated.
Area Sales Manager
The sales department is responsible for achieving the commercial objectives of the company and the position of Ripca in the international industry. As an Export Sales Executive you will be part of the sales team and you are responsible for the best service to our existing customers and for further business growth in the UK
In the position of office Export Sales Executive you reporting to the managing director in achieving the sales target regarding the total Ripca range within the area of responsibility. In addition, you are responsible for sales and managing your customer and area portfolio and work closely with the customer service department.
- Analysing customer needs, identifying, stimulating and responding to sales opportunities, negotiating and closing orders;
- Providing customer with product information, guidance and advice on the assortment;
- Giving support with the actively approaching and finding prospects within the working area in consultation with the sales team;
- Monitoring the developments within your own area of responsibility, position, activities and pricing of competitors and sharing knowledge;
- Maintaining and optimizing relationships with existing and new customers Through telephone, e-mail, conference calls and visits on a regular basis.
Can we welcome you as our new Area Sales Manager?
You have an assertive, problem solving and hands-on mentality. In addition you have:
- To apply, candidates;
• Will be able to communicate well on a levels, and be used to B2B sales
• Have many years of experience in the sale of electric parts for trucks, cars, marine, camper caravan market.
• Must have a full UK drivers licence
• Must be able to demonstrate a successful, stable career history
- think level, preferably technical/commercial or marketing education;
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a similar position, preferably within the automotive/ electric industry or marine industry.
- Proficient in computer programs such as Outlook, Excel and Word;
- Experience with ERP system
Ripca offers a varied full time position and an interesting and pleasant working environment and ability to grow at our HQ in Barneveld
- An independent fast-growing company with a loyal team and enthusiastic employees;
- no-nonsense and hands-on mentality
- In addition, we offer a competitive remuneration package.
Are you interested and do you think you have the right attitude, mind set and experience to work at Ripca?
For more information, please contact Mr. ing. HenkZandvliet Managing director at, or visit our website
Acquisition regarding this vacancy is not appreciated.