Area Sales Manager
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Location: South Coast
£100'000 per annum OTE
Our client is offering a fantastic opportunity for a highly competent professional to join their team as an Area Sales Manager, selling a premium brand LCV within UK territories and managing the existing sales team.
As an Area Sales Manager in a fast-moving world of technology, you will have the skills to fully understand what is truly important to a prospective customer and your team. You provide unique and market-leading technology-based solutions which may be unfamiliar to the operator. You develop multi-level relationships, uncover true customer needs, and match appropriate services to present a compelling reason to buy.
Additionally, you facilitate brand and product immersion through the organisation of live demonstrations. Last but not least, your key activities also include identification of a new business, building and maintaining long term relationships with heavy goods vehicle operators by regular customer reviews.
You will have the following skills;
- Self-starter used to work in the field with high levels of autonomy
- B2B and /or Fleet sales experience
- You must be credible technically and have transferable sales skills
- Ability to relationship manage key accounts
- You will ideally have knowledge of large capital expense purchases and preferably tendering for large accounts
- High levels of literacy, numeracy and the ability to construct/de-construct financial proposals for customer/client proposition
- Computer literate, use of MS office and online quoting applications
- The high degree of commercial awareness
- Strong database management disciplines
If you are interested in this role please contact Naser at Kemp Recruitment onor alternatively send a copy of your CV via this advert.