5 months ago
Apprentice Service & Parts Advisor - Middlesbrough - Job - Ford Dealer Middlesbrough
Salary: National Apprenticeship Rate
The Jennings Motor Group is a multi-franchise Motor Dealer Group based in the North East of England. A family owned company, having had its roots in the region for over 100 years it now operates out of 8 locations in the Tyne/Tees area.
We are now recruiting for an Apprentice Service & Parts Advisor to join our busy team within our Middlesbrough Dealership.
During this 12 to 18 month Apprenticeship you will complete an NVQ in Customer Service and learn about careers in the Motor Trade, where the exceptional standards of manufacturer’s products and up to date technology may surprise you. Therefore someone who enjoys using ICT and has a keen eye for quality and attention to detail would be ideal for this position. The role is highly interactive with customers so the ability to talk to people from all walks of life is essential.
As the main point of contact between customers requiring to have their vehicles serviced or to purchase parts, the main duties of the role will include:
• Provide a prompt advisory and booking service to customers, both over the phone and face to face
• Advise customers of any further or future work requirements their vehicle may require
• Efficiently retrieve parts and monitor stock levels to ensure the ordering function meets customer demand
• Carry out over the counter parts sales to customers
• Contact customers over the telephone who have purchased vehicles for upselling
• Make outbound calls to customers to advise of MOT’s and Services due
• Ensure customers are aware of all products and services available
• Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function and ensure they are accurate and up to date at all times
• Ensure parts and accessories are replenished as and when required
• Build effective relationships internally and externally
• Work pro-actively and effectively within a team environment
The role is 39 hours per week between the hours of 8.30 am and 6.00 pm, Monday to Friday with a Saturday morning overtime rota. You will begin on the National Apprenticeship rate of £3.50 per hour and then progress through our Apprenticeship framework.
Job reference: MB0418 | Location: Middlesbrough Ford | Closing date: 15 Apr 2018