Calling all experienced Aftersales Managers!
My client is seeking a motivational, result driven Aftersales Manager to fulfil the role of the Aftersales Manager at their site located in Eastbourne.
You will be responsible for the management and delivery of the Service, Workshop and Parts departments within this incredibly successful and vibrant main dealership. With a strong service team, you will find pleasure in motivating and boosting morale within the aftersales departments whilst driving momentum to achieving the outstanding results you know you can achieve!
But first, an insight into the company…
The company is one of longest serving dealer group to some of the most sought-after brands within the automotive industry. They are proud owners to state of the art dealerships in various locations. On top of this, they offer a friendly and family orientated environment, where advice, support and development is never too far away!
A bit more about what will be expected from you, should help assess whether this would be your next move…
You will be:
- Responsible for the Service, Workshop, Parts department within the dealership
- Ensuring the Aftersales department achieves their monthly targets through the assessment of the accounts, system information, industry information and manufacturers figures
- Responsible for the full profit and loss in delivering, achieving and exceed turnover and profit targets
- Implement changes into the team as and where required in order to improve the quality of the company's commitment to customer service and retention
- Reviewing and improving available facilities, improving technical skills and maintain strong work ethic within the department
- Motivating, encouraging and supporting you team across the board
- Ensuring you are full staffed to ensure targets are achievable
- Monitoring the productivity within the workshop and ensure excellent time-keeping amongst all staff to guarantee work is complete on time
- Regularly examining the account to assist you in maintaining effective control or expenses and budgets
- Minimising VOR, Emergency order and additional charges whilst ordering parts minimise
- Scrutinising any new developments or events within the motor industry that may affect the business or future business for the company
- Setting up and maintaining safety and security procedures in place to protect all customers, property and personnel
- Reviewing all equipment and ensuring all are accurately diagnosing
- Ensuring routine and unscheduled maintenance of all equipment in accordance to the manufacturers' guidelines
- Regularly review pricing policies
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment for all your staff in accordance with company rules and regulations
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- A highly experienced Aftersales Manager with outstanding management skills
- Someone who is open to change, will adopt a flexible approach but will not shy away from making stern decisions to benefit the departments, the staff and the company as a whole
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with prestige or luxury brands within the automotive industry is highly desired
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to create a good working atmosphere and consistently motivate your team
- A Full UK Driving Licence
What will your hard work be rewarded with?
An outstanding package of £34,000 - £36,000 basic with an OTE of £45,000 dependent on experience
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.