Aftersales Manager required in Eastbourne
£30,000 basic (DOE) + Commission £35,000 / £40k OTE
Description: Aftersales Manager
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Aftersales Manager for our client's large Main dealership in Eastbourne.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading and managing a successful and profitable Service / Aftersales department.
- Lead and manage the Aftersales Team
- Maximise commercial opportunities and maintain high levels of customer service
- Monitor team performance
- Monitors staff training needs, ensuring training and development plans are in
- Manages the day to day activities of the Service team
- Maintain processes, monitor, develop and improve CSI and customer experience
Experience as a Service / Aftersales Manager in the Motor Trade
Strong leadership skills
This role is one of many automotive jobs in this area, please contact Liam at OSR Recruitment onto find out more.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.