8 months ago
Administrator - Fleet Maintenance - 3 month fixed term contract
If you want to join a leading team, there’s no better place to start. Come and Join Avis Budget Group
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced administrator to join our team as an Administrator - Fleet Maintenance. You will be working within the UK Damage and Maintenance team based in our Bracknell HQ.
This role is to provide administration support to make the process of repairing vehicles quick and efficient.
This is a 3 month rolling fixed term contract.
Responsibilities of Administrator - Fleet Maintenance
* Specifying job submitted onto our internal portal
* Allocating jobs to the correct supplier
* Allocation of jobs within one hour of submission
* Chasing vehicles in repair
* Supplier interaction
* Updating Avis Budget Group systems to maintain accurate records of the fleet status
* Pulling reports on the status of the fleet and repairs
* Controlling and processing the internal portal system
* Confirming vehicles are back into service
* Confirming pricing on purchase orders before approval
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, strong IT skills and strong administrative and co-ordination skills.
At Avis Budget Group we make sure your contributions are recognised and rewarded. From our best in class recognition for top sales performance to our CEO award for outstanding customer service, we’re proud to celebrate and reward colleagues for a job well done.
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If this is something you’re interested in, please APPLY NOW!
Close large map
Avis Budget House - Bracknell
Avis Budget House, Park Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom, RG12 2EW51.4176494-0.
Open In Google Maps
* Apply For This Role