Accountant - Cheltenham / Gloucester
Our client is seeking an experienced Accountant to join their team in the Cheltenham / Gloucester area for a 3 month temporary contract.
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 (Dependent on experience)
40 hour week
Monday - Friday
Tax efficient car included
This role will involve you looking after 1 or 2 brands within our clients group.
You will be able to manage the accounts, work with the head of business and brand director with also reporting to the Finance Director.
Experience within a main dealership is essential for this role.
Some of your duties will include:
* Preparation of accurate and timely dealership accounts
* Maintenance of good credit control
* Maintenance of sound accounting procedures and systems
* Assisting other managers with the financial management of their departments
* Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Head Office
* Submission of Weekly Operating Controls to Head Office
* Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
* Payment of monthly PAYE to Inland Revenue
* Review of payroll output
* Maintenance of company asset register
* Review of new and used vehicle stocks on a regular basis
* Day to day management of finance department personnel and vehicle administrators
* Recruitment and training of administration staff
* Preparation and submission of monthly dealer composites to manufacturers
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.