Mobile Vehicle Technician
Basic £28,000 - £37,000 - Depending on Experience and Qualifications
OTE - £45,000
C&B Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Mobile Vehicle Technician to join an experienced team of Vehicle Technicians in Leeds
This role is commutable from Bradford, Harrogate, Wakefield, Wetherby, Castleford and most other parts of West Yorkshire
You must have previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician in one of the following – Main Dealer, Independent Garage or Car Supermarket.
You will ideally be NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent and have a good all round experience working on light vehicles. A full license is required for this role.
This role will be field based as a Vehicle Technician so it is essential that you hold a full UK Drivers licence.
Role Overview of a Mobile Vehicle Technician
• The role will be to Service, Repair, and diagnose any faults on clients vehicles at their place of work
• Complete Warranty work in accordance to manufacture standards.
• You will be working with an experienced team of technicians.
• You will also go on regular manufacturer training.
• Ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent as a Vehicle Technician
• Full driving license is required.
• Stable career history.
• Proven track record working on light vehicles.
It is essential you have a Driving licence and can commute to Leeds on a daily basis
If you have the relevant experience and would like to know more, contact Jamie Clarkson at C&B Recruitment on 011*******6 or *****@cb-recruitment.co.uk
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?