Are you looking for your next exciting and challenging opportunity in the motor trade?
If so, Motorpoint are looking for a Yard/Administration Assistant to join their busy Auction 4 Cars Team!
Working closely with a team of trade disposal colleagues, your role will focus on assisting our auction business in the preparation and checking in of vehicles as they arrive and leave the site.
Checking in cars, speaking to suppliers and customers on a day to day basis, managing our in house IT systems and staying on top of a high volume of paperwork are just a few of the key duties this role will carry.
If you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy following a process through to completion and have a love of all things motor vehicle related, A4C have the ideal job for you!
The role is based in Sheffield but will be required to support all our A4C sites in the group which are located in Sheffield, Castleford, Birtley, Alconbury, Birmingham, Newport and Derby.
The role involves:
- Loading vehicle images onto website
- Checking vehicles for damage
- Checking all vehicle specification and service history
- Manoeuvering Vehicles
- Serving customers for vehicle hand over
- Maintaining vehicle admin systems
- Processing vehicle documentation
- Partake in scheduled audits as required
- Full, clean driving license and able to drive/park.
- Experience in working in a similar environment involving quality control,
logistics and/or stock control.
- Well organised, with a logical and thorough approach to workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to achieve high quality results in a timely manner.
- Good observation skills, with the ability to spot errors and items that do not meet quality standards.
- Able to remain calm and clear thinking when under time and deadline pressures.
- Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic personality.
- A great team-player whose communication style encourages and motivates
- Clear communicator, able to understand instruction with precision and check understanding, excellent listener.