20 days ago
Workshop Controller - Porsche
Workshop Controller - Porsche
Peter Vardy is the fastest growing motor retailer in its sector and has ambitious plans for the future. Our vision is to create the world’s best motor retail operation as measured by our colleagues, customers and investors. The company has won Sunday Times Awards for being a Top 100 Company to work for and has a real commitment to gaining success through colleague satisfaction..
Are you passionate for Porsche? At this exciting time for the Porsche brand, we are looking to appoint a highly motivated Workshop Controller with experience in a similar position who can demonstrate excellent leadership skills. Reporting into the Service Manager, you will be responsible for driving the Vehicle Technicians in completing jobs to the highest standard but also ensuring the achievement of all workshop targets. You will efficiently and effectively manage work flow to ensure all our customers receive a fantastic experience first time, every time while driving outstanding performance.
* Allocate work fairly, according to ability and skill, and taking deadlines into consideration
* Maintain progress information of each job allocated through Customer Vue and liaise with Service Advisors to ensure Guests are kept informed
* Ensure job card write up and VHC’s are completed in a way that is legible and informative for the Service Advisors and Guests
* Comply with Manufacturers policy and procedures on warranty
* Adhering to PVL and manufacturer standards in regards to clocking to and off of jobs
* Ensure the recommended manufacturer labour time and the agreed PVL/Manufacturer Labour rates are adhered to at all times, when charging manufacturing, retail or internal customers
* Ensure a VHC is carried out on every vehicle as per PVL guidelines and in the required time
* Ensures themselves and service team attend and complete any PVL or manufacturer training ensuring the development of the service team to support improvement in technical ability, CSI & job performance, whilst ensuring workshop resource is maintained
* Ensure completion of C IT NOW video for every vehicle getting a VHC and or customer complaint to provide evidence of repair as required
* Take responsibility for meeting achieving and carrying out service core process
You will be a time served technician with strong Workshop Control experience who is self-disciplined with an organised approach to work. You will proactivity manage all Porsche service and repair schedules and the ability to work effectively within a busy environment, with the adaptability to deal with any challenges that await you. Previous experience with a luxury brand may be beneficial but is not ability to build rapport at all levels and excellent knowledge of vehicles in the automotive industry.
What makes us different?
At Peter Vardy we offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunity to join a highly professional team with the exceptional and exciting Vauxhall franchise. We are interested in growing our talent internally and are very proud of our colleagues. Every Peter Vardy colleague is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
Peter Vardy Partnership Share Options
Discounts on the purchase of new Vauxhall vehicles +Fantastic BMW vehicle leasing deals
World class incentives – like no other business!
Contributory pension scheme
Award winning training
Cycle to work schemes
Occupational sick pay scheme
Career development opportunities
Giving back opportunities
32 days holiday (including your birthday off!
Back to listings