18 days ago
Westover are looking for for an experienced Workshop Controller to join their team at Jaguar, Poole.
As a Workshop Controller you are responsible for ensuring that all service and repairs are carried out effectively to achieve the highest possible right first time standards for technical quality whilst optimising workshop efficiency. Working closely with the After Sales or Service Manager, the Workshop Controller is also responsible for ensuring maximum productivity out of the workshop.
You will be required to demonstrate a time served career and the appropriate qualifications to support your achievements at the highest level within a technical capacity.
To be a success in this role, you will possess
* Technical knowledge and qualifications;
* Computer literate with a strong numeracy ability;
* Excellent organisational and communication skills;
* Hold a full driving licence.
* Appropriate allocation of work fully recognising the skill level and experience of each Technician in the team;
* Monitor progress of repairs and service and communicate any delays;
* Regular daily checks to ensure capacity is met and additional work accommodated;
* Ensure that quality checks are carried out as per the company and Brand guidelines;
* Support, monitor and give feedback on Technicians quality and efficiency;
Workshop Controllers will receive a competitive salary and bonus structure based on quality and financial performance. We also offer other great benefits including:
* 22 days annual leave, rising to 24 days (after 5 years) and 26 days (after 10 years) continuous service;
* Opportunity to join the company pension scheme;
* Life Assurance;
* Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases.
Hours of Work
Our Workshop Controller core hours typically are 08.00 to 18.00 including Saturday working on a rota to reflect Brand requirements.
If you think you possess the necessary skills and have the passion to buy into our quest towards complete customer satisfaction, then please send your C.V with a short letter of introduction to: email@example.com