7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Workshop Controller to work within an Independent Commercial Repair Centre.
The successful candidate will be responsible for allocating work to all Technicians ensuring work standards and time scales are always achieved, and to liaise with Service Advisors when repairs are likely to take longer than previously agreed, ensuring the customer is kept up to date at all times.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm and every other Saturday 8am to 1pm.
The successful candidate will be managing a large team of operatives and will ideally have Kerridge and LCV knowledge.
You will also be expected to:
• Ensure all work is completed timely and are accurate, managing the customer's expectations at all times
• To report and seek advice on any problems highlighted whilst work is being conducted so that these may be overcome and the customer kept informed where delays result
• To ensure all work is carried out with due regard to health, safety and welfare of both colleagues and customers
• To keep up to date with all technological developments
• To comply with all Company policies and procedures
• To support all team members and work together for the benefit of the dealership.
If you have the experience we are looking for, please apply today.
For more information please call Kayleigh onor .
Driven Motor Jobs
We have a huge range of automotive jobs available across the South East, London, East Anglia and the Home Counties, and regularly match candidates to motor trade jobs in Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Harlow, Bury St Edmunds, Beccles, Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Southend, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Harlow, Colchester, Norwich, Ipswich, Grays, and Northampton.
Some of the motor trade jobs we have available include Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Paint Sprayer, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Bodyshop Estimator, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, MOT Testers, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Service Receptionist, Mechanics, Warranty Administrator, Fleet Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Panel Beater, Smart Repairer, Service Advisor and Vehicle Technicians. So, if you’re a candidate looking for new car job, or you’re looking to fill a position in your motor trade dealership, let Driven Motor Jobs tailor the ideal solution for you.
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close