12 days ago
Windscreen Technician vacancy / Windscreen Fitter vacancy
Location: Cambridge area < this is you hub however you will be working on the road at different sites.
Salary: 21k plus bonus OTE between 26k to 31k & company benefits
Working pattern: Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm, Saturdays 8am to 1pm- The role also comes with a van that can be taken home and used in your own time
* big advantage with this position is no call outs *
Our Client is recruiting for a Windscreen Technician to join their expanding business this is a mobile position working within the local area.
You must have experience as a Windscreen Technician and ideally bring experience with the lil buddy system or similar products.
You will be removing, refitting and repairing windscreens & other glass parts working from body shops, customers' homes or at places of work.
The idea of the role is to work to a high standard and deliver a high standard of customer service. Your diary will be managed on a daily basis and you will be given all the technology and tools to complete the work in a timely manner.
- Ideally, we are looking for at least 2 years' experience as a Windscreen Technician and ideally you will hold the NVQ level 2 in Automotive Glazing or the ATA equivalent though this isn't essential
- Must have experience with the Lil Buddy system or similar
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Looking for a friendly and professional character who will represent the company in the best way
Reference: OC5811 - Robert Samuels
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
27 days ago
only 18 hours until close