Position: Wholesale Depot Manager
Hours: 45 hours/ week (some weekends)
Salary: Dependant on experience + multiple company benefits!
We are working on behalf of our prestigious client in recruiting for a Depot Manager to manage their wholesale operation in Nottingham.
- Ideally you will need to have at least 3 years' experience in a senior management position within the food wholesale market.
Leading and motivating the team, ensuring employment engagement will be key to this role.
As a food wholesaler, their products cover all major categories from catering, grocery, licensed and soft drinks, frozen, chilled and fresh produce.
As the Depot Manager, you will be responsible for the following but limited to:
- Delivering consistent high store standards, improving range, merchandising and on shelf availability
- Managing routine procedures whilst ensuring that all policies are adhered to.
- Delivering all store KPIs - sales, shrinkage, profit, wage costs etc to achieve targets as agreed with your Manager.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and setting challenging targets to minimise payroll costs
- Manage, lead and develop the team to deliver high performance
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with customers
- Maintain H&S, Food Safety and Fire Regulations
- Training and development of the store team, managing performance and coaching
- Ensure the security procedures are followed by all employees and updated as required
- Ensure the customer always has a excellent shopping experience, by having plans in place, encouraging the right culture and challenging the team to improve service
- Engaging with Customers, using feedback to improve service and satisfaction.
Please apply with your up to date CV or call Chris onoption 3) for further information.