4 months ago
Warranty administrator - Part Time
Arbury Motor Group is a West Midlands multi award winning dealer group, currently representing Citroen, Fiat, Nissan, Skoda, SEAT and Peugeot brands. We require a Warranty administrator at our busy Leamington Spa dealership.
If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding and fulfilling long term career whilst working for a very well respected independent dealer group in the West Midlands then this could be the job for you.
Arbury are looking to recruit a Warranty Administrator will be responsible for handling all customers in a professional and friendly manner in accordance with group satisfaction policies.
We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfil your potential.
Reporting in to the Service Manager, your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensuring that all claims and supporting documentation are submitted within two working days of receipt and that they are compliant with the guide lines of the manufacturers’ fine limits
- Ensuring that all rejected claims are resubmitted within the required working days limit and that the resubmission account is regularly monitored to ensure it is kept on minimum level
- Ensuring that Warranty statements are reconciled on receipt ensuring that credits due to relevant parties are correctly actioned and that any adjustments or write offs are authorised by the service manager.
- Ensuing that all manufacturers’ recall or other campaigns are correctly identified and that any actions taken are correctly recorded
- Providing the service Manager with a weekly report and current status of all outstanding claims.
The ideal Warranty Administrator will have a proven track record of successfully dealing with warranty claims within the automotive industry. You will have strong administration skills, knowledge of warranty audit standards and be able to deliver fantastic customer service experience in pressurised situations. You will also:
- Be computer literate
- Have knowledge of consumer legislation and trade practices
- Be able to work successfully as part of a team
- The role is 27 hours per week, days to suit the candidate.