My client; a successful commercial vehicle brand dealership based in Gloucestershire are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and motivated Warranty Administrator/ Service Administrator to join their expanding business. You will be responsible for administering all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with the vehicle warranty procedures. As well as, assisting the Service Advisor's to allocate work to the Technicians.
- Ensure all administrative functions within the warranty department are carried out in accordance with company policy.
- Administer warranty policy in the best interests of the dealership, manufacturer and customer.
- To check and raise retail pro-forma invoices for quotation and passing onto the customer
- You will responsible for communicating timescales and repairs to the customer
- To keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
- Maintain relationships with other staff members, specialist repairers and manufacturers' representatives.
- Talking to customers about the services provided and what problems they are experiencing with their vehicles.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and scheduling service appointments.
- When problems are diagnosed, informing the customers of how much the work will cost and obtaining approval to proceed with the repairs
- Support other staff members on all related matters
- General office administration
Who we are looking for:
- You will have the ability to communicate well with people at all levels to ensure the customer's requirements for service and repair are met and faults can be quickly and efficiently diagnosed by the Technicians
- Be able to efficiently work under pressure
- The ideal candidate will have experience of using Kerridge and a detailed working knowledge of the warranty process, whilst ensuring the highest possible levels of quality and customer service. Although this is not essential, as full training will be provided
- You must possess excellent administrative skills
- Organised and confident
What's on offer?
£22,000 - £25,000 basic
£3,000 on top in bonus per year
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.